Guidelines for Presentations
Check your final program to
confirm when and where you will be presenting or chairing a session.
As a session chair
- You are required to be in the session room 10 minutes
before the session starts.
As a speaker
- you are required to meet in the session room with the
session chair, 10 minutes prior to the session starts.
- please introduce yourself to the session chair and
co-chair before the start of your session.
- bring your 2-6 line biography to the session, and give
it to the session chair.
- use this time to arrange your materials, meet your
session chair, try all of the audio-visual and computer equipment, and
clarify how your session chair will introduce you.
- please support your session chair by arriving well
before the start of your session.
Recommended presentations format:
Full papers : 25 minutes presentation plus 5 minutes
- participants should prepare their presentation using
PowerPoint, and are strongly encouraged to copy it to the in room computer
and test it before the session starts.
- we recommend to bring your presentation on a Compact
Disc (CD) a USB memory stick or a diskette.
- If you prefer you can bring your own laptop.
Each room has one computer that can be used for your
presentation equipped with CD-ROM, 3 1/2 drives, USB and Power Point
software and it is connected to beamer.
Please do not hesitate to contact any of the organizers if
you have any other requirement or questions.